Repost: A few months ago we did a review on a great software for organizing your seating plans called Perfect Table Plan. We all know this is the most dreaded task of brides and gala hosts, but this software really makes it easier to drop and drag your guests' names to the "latest" seat as your rsvps change. And, it just got better.
Perfect Table Plan just released V.4 with over thirty improvements and a few of these are highlighted below. At $35 this tool is a lifesaver for anyone planning a Bar Mitzvah, dinner gala or wedding.
- Import attendee list directly from Excel .xls and .xlsx files
- Oval tables & Semi-circular tables (in addition to rectangle, square and circle)
- Rows of seats (without tables) - perfect for fashion shows
- Optional realistic chairs and place settings
- Angled text for banquet seating
- Print or export all tables from the Table plan pane in a single operation
- Export stationery to PDF
- Export to custom size PDFs
- Paste the Table Chart and Guest Chart panes directly into MS Word
To view the original post and review click here. Merci Perfect Table Plan.